What is PopMoney?
Just Click the "Pop Money" tab in the Online Banking Payment Center.
PopMoney offers an easy way to send and receive money for all the things that come up. Need to pay a friend back for movie tickets? Send her the money and include a message saying "Great movie! Enjoyed getting together. Thanks for the tickets."
PopMoney is also great for:
- Dividing the bill at a group dinner. (No more waiting to split the check—just pay the person back online!)
- Paying club dues or home owner's association fees.
- Sending a cash gift to someone.
Quick Facts about PopMoney
- The recipient gets notified of your payment via e-mail or text message.
- The recipient must have a US bank account to receive the funds.
- In most cases, the money you send is automatically deposited into the person's account. Likewise, money you receive in PopMoney is automatically deposited into your account in most cases.
- The service is free, but you're charged a small fee when you send money. There are no fees for receiving money.
- You can track recent and pending transactions through your history.
- You can change your e-mail address or mobile phone number in Service Setup.
For more information, view our frequently asked questions.